TItle

Thank you for all of your love and support I am so excited to share this experience with all of you!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A South African Christmas

Merry Christmas!

I hope you are having a blessed Christmas season. South African Christmas is different than anything I have ever experienced, most notably the summer weather! I miss you all very much and know that I am thinking of you often. I'll be celebrating Christmas with my South African hosts with Christmas morning church and lunch. My Christmas present will be landing on a flight from the United States landing at 5 pm Christmas Day. My boyfriend, Josh, is coming for a 2 week visit! I am beyond excited. We'll be spending time in Soweto as well as traveling to Cape Town! I'll be back in Soweto on Jan 10! I'll be back on the blog then :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Joy! I'm trying to get your attention every way I know how! Alex and I are coming April 1-8. Will you be there and can we hang out? CRC!

    ReplyDelete